Following data is retrieved from your Home Organization:
– your unique user identifier (eduPersonPrincipalName, ePPN)
Following data is requested from yourself unless your Home Organization provides it:
– your Given Name (givenname)
– your Surname (sn)
– your E-Mail Address (mail)
Purpose of the processing
of personal data
Personal data and log files are used for:
• User authorization
• Perform the services as set out in the agreement between Company and its customer
• To maintain the infrastructure that supports the services
• In response to an inquiry by the customer providing the Subject Information to Company to troubleshoot these services.
Third parties to whom
personal data is
Subject Information will be provided to third parties in the following circumstances:
• To back up the Subject Information
• As authorized by the Company’s customer
• In response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Subject Information will only be sold by the Company in conjunction with the sale, or other acquisition, of its businesses.
How to access, rectify and
delete the personal data
Contact Company at [email protected] or by mail at Sona Systems, Trummi 5, 12616 Tallinn, ESTONIA.
To rectify the data released by your Home Organization, contact your Home Organization’s IT helpdesk.
Information covered by this policy may be deleted upon a customer’s request. The Company may keep information covered by
this policy for a period of six months from the data of Customer’s termination of their relationship with the Company, or as required by law.
Web server software logs are kept no longer than 12 months.